The social network is a wealth for those who know how to exploit it. I used to collect information and follow the news about technologies. I had fun sharing some of them. But lastly, what did I get?
Certainly, a mind full of information but a mind that can’t focus on one thing.
After a short time reflecting upon these facts, I decided to undertake these steps:
- Get off from all social networks for a long while.
- Get off from the internet for a while.
- Look around you, look at what you miss in real life.
- Clean up the mess in your mind.
- Focus on one thing, only one thing.
- Share your experience.
Few days later, things have already started to change for the better.
Give it a try!